After a two year hiatus, the Bask-it Style lounge is back! Celebs visiting TIFF won’t even have to leave their hotel room suite to get the star treatment. A bag filled with goodies will be delivered right to their door.
At the Bask-it Style lounge, I had the chance to see what’s in the coveted bag this year.
First up, we stopped by REN Ultra Premium Vodka for a citrus garnished cocktail.
Then we checked out the latest Korean beauty trends with Soo’AE. I love their face masks and their innovative pimple patches.
Kit & Ace brought a pop of fun with this cute gumball machine and their cozy brushed terry collection.
This year, I’m really excited because the bag that each celebrity will receive is a Matt & Nat bag! This is one of my favourite Canadian brands. Each vegan leather bag is filled with all of the below!
- DAVIDsTEA: Black Holographic Mini Favourite Tumbler, Wild Grown Rooibos, Organic Cream of Earl Grey, Perfect Spoon, DAVIDsTEA Filter Pack, Classic Faves Sachet Tea Wheel, Matcha On-The-Go Kit
- Fairmont Royal York: Venue Partner
- Kit & Ace: Brushed French Terry Pieces
- L’Oreal: Elnett Hairspray, Voluminous Noir Balm Mascara, Colour Riche Reds of Worth Lipstick
- MATT & NAT: Celebrity gift bag sponsor
- Pascoe: Vitapas B Complex, Beauty Pouch, Pascoflair
- REN Vodka: REN Ultra Premium Vodka
- SodaStream: SodaStream Art Sparkling Water Maker
- Soo’AE: Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Moisturizer, Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Cleanser, Supreme Gold Hydrogel Mask, Cactus & Aloe Soothing Hydrogel Mask, Revitalizing Rose Petal Hydrogel Mask, My Collagen Hydrogel Lip Patch, My Collagen Hydrogel Eye Patch
- Toronto Popcorn Company: Grab bag in Garlic Parmesan or Bacon & Cheddar