Twenty Valley Winter WineFest is here! From January 9th – 11th, 2015 enjoy red, white, sparkling and ice wine from 24 wineries in the area on the streets of Jordan Village. Tokens for food, beer, cocktails and wine are $3.25.
The festival features Michael Smith with daily cooking demos and Canadian recording artists The Mohrs, Yukon Blonde and The Glorious Sons have free concerts in the evening.
What to Expect:
- Over 80 Twenty Valley VQA red, white and sparkling wines and Icewines.
- Gourmet food pairings from some of Niagara’s premium restaurants.
- Ontario Food Trucks
- Vogue in the Valley Fashion Show
- Black Box Cooking Challenge featuring Local Chefs
- The Chef Michael Smith Icewine Brunch
- The Chef Michael Smith Sweet. Sparkling. Sensational Dinner
While You’re There:
Visit participating wineries for a delicious dish and a sample of wine! Tour the Wine Route with a Discovery Pass.
(January 9-11, 16-18, 23-25 for $40 per pass.) Discovery Pass holders can enjoy eight experiences. If you don’t want to buy a pass, you can experience each pairing for $10. There are 17 participating wineries in the Twenty Valley area.
I’m looking forward to the pairing at Kacaba Vineyards Winery! Kacaba’s Gewürztraminer Icewine or Reserve Riesling is paired with a grilled panini with rich and creamy brie, arugula, ripe red apple and pear topped with a drizzle of honey and Icewine. Yum!
To find out more about the festival and Twenty Valley Wineries, visit www.20valley.ca