1. You need this Sea to Summit ($40)duffel bag. It squishes down into a tiny pouch, perfect for stashing in your purse when you don’t need it, but will unfold into a full sized duffel bag for your extra shopping. (You can find it cheaper online.)
2. You can’t go wrong with this Extra Long 6 foot USB cord ($12.50)from Kikkerland! it’s also available for iPhone.
3. These matte black Tiek ballet flats ($175) are a lifesaver. Foldable and comfy, I wear these everywhere.
4. This huge Helmet Tote Bag by Flight 001 is what I carry for as a purse when I travel on planes. Maybe it’s a bit like cheating. All I know is that it holds everything, and doesn’t count as a carry-on.
5. Kikkerland luggage scales are the best because they are pretty and functional. This particular model will be online for spring, but you can check out this one in the meantime.
6. A cute Luggage Tag ($9.00) is a no brainer. It’ll help you spot your luggage and helps people find it if lost.
7. Hate chipping your manicure while on vacation? Take it all off with OPI’s Wipe Off wipes! Take off the polish quickly and easily.