Okay, so it’s Valentine’s day real soon, and maybe you didn’t go shopping yet. Don’t panic! Here are some gift ideas, and the chance to win one of them below!
- Pizza is bae. Enough said. eBay
- A classy way to gift someone flowers is inside of these Trigg vases. Umbra
- Naughty or nice? You decide with these Squish gummies. Squish
- Wouldn’t it be cute to wake up to toast like this? eBay
- Pretty collection of pinks and nudes from Deborah Lippman at Murale
- Black earrings to match your black heart. Or maybe that’s just mine? Fossil
- The prettiest lingerie set from Blush! Blush
The lovely team at Fossil have paired up with me to give one lucky reader a pair of their adorable black heart earrings! (more…)
Not sure what to get the favourite guy in your life? Here are some suggestions!
- We the North Pole Sweater ($39): This fun shirt is a must for Drake lovers in Toronto!
- Canadian Province Cufflinks ($300) These handmade cufflinks are made in Toronto at Studio1098 with sterling silver.
- Canadian Mountie Toque ($28): Even adults will love this cozy toque.
- Les Industries Groom Trial Kit: Give your favourite bearded gentleman the gift of high quality shaving gear!
- The Brew Box: Beer lovers will adore this monthly subscription that delivers Ontario craft brews straight to your door!
Urban Decay’s first Ontario store opened this month in Square One Mall Mississauga, just in time for your favorite makeup junkie’s Christmas stocking. The makeup super brand was previously only available at Sephora, can now be purchased in the brand new store. The shop will also sell Urban Decay exclusives, products that will only found there. One of those products is the limited edition shade NAKED nail colour, with a 400 strand brush for optimum colour.
The store has some amazing specs, including 8 makeup stations, and an incredible 76-inch custom nickel chandelier. And if you were wondering about your favorite makeup brand’s stance on animal testing, the massive dog statute is a symbol of the brand’s cruelty free promise (and also co-founder Wende’s lab Marley!).
Urban Decay doesn’t just want you to come by, they want you to hang out, and even take a few selfies of your makeup look in their interactive mirror.
Make sure you stop by Urban Decay to get all your holiday makeup needs!
Luxury brand Dior’s holiday collection Splendor is a great mix of beautiful holiday makeup pigments, and sparkly hues. With colours from champagne, to burgundy, there’s something that’s guaranteed to make your holiday list!
This super cool gold packaged lipstick comes in five different luxury shades. With colours from berry to a bright red, this lipstick differs from the rest with it’s micronized silicon powder. Lipstick will stay on with incredible comfort, as the formula keeps lips hydrated.
Retails for $46.00 at The Bay
The decorative eyeshadow palette’s sequin pattern was inspired by Dior Haute couture’s Atelier’s work. Coming in two different limited sets, pink, mauve and violet, and the other a more smokey look white silver and black, any one of these palettes will make you stand out at the party.
Retails for $73.00 at The Bay
Reminiscent of a Christmas Ornament, these nail colours are perfect to go with that holiday outfit you’ve been planning. With colours like gold with metallic accents, to burgundy Dior’s rich formula polishes will make your nails stand out from the crowd. Use with the “broken mirror” (001 nova) top coat for extra sparkle!
Retails for $34.00 at The Bay
MAKE UP FOR EVER has launched a massive new line of fantastic eyeliners. The Aqua XL collection is made up of 20 shades of vibrant, long lasting pencils. The eyeliners come in a whopping 5 different finishes: Matte, Diamond, Satin, Iridescent, and Metallic.
I could go on endlessly about how much I love Indigo. I love everything about them. The books, obviously, but also their beautiful seasonal collections. Everything is always so thoughtfully designed and gorgeous.
This collection will be in stores in mid April. Canadian summer is a big focus of the summer collection, especially with the upcoming Sesquicentennial. The collection includes beach blankets, totem pole inspired mugs, beach bags and more. Of course, there are also fab items for Mothers and Fathers Day.
I want one of everything! Take a look at their spring and summer products!