To celebrate philosophy’s newest launch, becoming loveswept, they’ve launched a cute 6 part mini series about love! Each episode profles different couples. Every Monday until March 24th, a new episode of heart-warming stories of love will be posted to their Facebook page.
Wanna try it out? Sephora is offering you the opportunity to experience the new loveswept fragrance with a complimentary deluxe sized sample of this soft floral fragrance! Visit your local Sephora. (one per customer while quantities last; not available in québec).
The holidays can be a time filled with well meant but ultimately meaningless gifts. It’s nice, then, when you are able to combine giving someone a gift that you know they’ll love and also does a bit of good.
Enter the Happy Hearts Fund. This fund helps to rebuild schools after natural disasters. So far, they’ve rebuilt 70 schools in 14 different countries. Clinique has released some products to support this cause.
My favourite is the Clinique Happy Heart perfume. It has lovely citrus top notes of mandarin and yellow primrose. $10 from each purchase will be donated to the Happy Hearts Fund…and it makes a great last minute gift! Click here to see all of the Clinique Happy Heart gifts.
Fall is here! Fall is here! Here are some of my favourite things.
1. Seche in Ostentatious: I know you all love this brand for their glossy top coats- but have you tried the polish? This one coat polish goes on strong and lasts for days!
2. Demeter Saltwater Taffy: Summer is gone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t hang on to the memories. Spritz on this salty sweet perfume and be transported!
3. RiRi Woo Fall Collection: This popular lipstick gets dressed up for fall in a rose gold metallic.
4. clinique All About Shadow: Clinique has revamped their eyeshadow formula and released new eye popping shades. Now easier to use than ever with numbered palettes for a fast smokey eye.
5. Fresh Yoga & Fitness Wear Wash: Fall means back to work! Don’t forget to work out- keep your gear fresh by washing it in this specially formulated plant based wash.
6. Stila Color Outside The Lines Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set: This adorable set comes with 5 liners in black, emerald, aubergine, navy and brown. They go on so smooth!
7. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow: Comes in an array of shades to match your skin-tone and offers light, bright coverage. Perfect if you want your skin to breathe and look moisturized while hiding flaws.
On a warm summer day, I was invited to a perfume event by Elizabeth Arden at the lovely Royal Conservatory of Music. The event gave everyone a chance to experience new perfumes of the summer!
Hands down, my favourite perfume was the sensual Viva La Juicy Noir. Noir is a limited time edition, and it’s a little darker than Viva La Juicy. The notes of this perfume were broken down for us to experience.
The perfume contains some of my favourite scents. The top notes contain fresh wild berries, mandarin and mara strawberry. The lasting base notes consist of amber, caramel, vanilla and sandalwood. This scent is perfect for a summer date, don’t you think?
The real star of the show was Untold, the first perfume to be launched by Elizabeth Arden in over two decades. Elizabeth Arden brought the perfume creator all the way from France to discuss the perfume with us. He shared how he wanted to layer the many sides of a woman in one perfume. Mysterious, feminine and sensuality were key when creating this scent.
Untold is a floral, musky scent with unique fruity notes such as pink pepper and bergamont. The multi faceted bottle is truly unique and looks beautiful in the sunlight. You’ll be able to find this fragrance in stores starting in August.