Dior has some of the most luxurious packaging that I’ve ever seen in cosmetics. It’s stunning! And feels like such good quality- from the packaging and of course, the contents.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/i5HwdfxyXSw” frameborder=”0″ allowfullscreen>
This holiday, Dior introduced their Golden Shock Collection. These shades look awesome on all skin tones, including mine!
The Dioriffc Illuminating Pressed Powder ($82) is available in two shades. Pictured above is Gold Shock, powder tinged with a golden yellow shimmer. (more…)
Isn`t this lipstick stunning? This is Rita, my first NARS Audacious lipstick. I love the matte black packaging, and the magnetic lid.
I love Fresh! They use natural products in their cosmetics and everything smells oh-so-good.
1. MAC Rocky Horror Picture Show Collection in Sin ($17.50): MAC pays tribute to Rocky Horror Picture Show with this deliciously dark hue perfect for fall.
2. LIPPY Moisture Matte Lipstick by Butter in Ladybird ($22): This bright, moisturizing matte lasts long and provides a pop of colour!
3. Dior in Rouge Massai ($37): This limited edition shade is exclusive for fall. It’s a bold shade with a nice shine.
4. NARS Bette ($32): This dramatic shade provides one coat coverage and is enriched with ingredients to smooth and nourish lips.
5. Sonia Kashuk Lustrous Shine Lip Crayon in Dahlia ($8.99): The best value! Super long lasting pigment in an intense berry shade. Available at Target.