I’ve had such a fun year traveling, eating and writing with this blog. Thanks to all of you for reading! Here are my top moments of 2013.
1. Going on a press trip to Quebec City for the 2013 Winter Carnival! It was a once in a lifetime experience. Dance party in an igloo, watching the snow bath and meeting Bonhomme!
2. Going on a press trip to New Brunswick and seeing whales, alpacas and the Bay of Fundy!
3. Going to California, driving on the highway one and seeing elephant seals! Visiting Seattle, Portland, San Francisco & L.A.
4. Eating so. much. amazing. food!!!
5. Going to fantastic events like Fashion Week, the One of a Kind Show, TBEX, Cake Boss Cake Decorating and more.
6. Reading lots of funny, touching and delicious books. These are my favourite books of 2013!