Ah, to be a celebrity during TIFF. There are many lounges designed to showcase the newest and best to A-list celebs. I got the chance to visit one of the lounges, the Bask-it Style Lounge held at the Thompson Hotel. This lounge does things a bit differently by delivering a bag full of treats directly to the stars hotel room.
In the past celebrities gifted include: Matt Damon, Jennifer Garner, Julianne Moore, Naomi Watts, Colin Farrell, John Legend, Sir Elton John, Rachel McAdams, Pierce Brosnan, Blake Lively,Olivia Wilde, Tom Wilkinson, Rachel Weisz, Iggy Pop, Princess Charlotte of Monaco, Elle Fanning, Helen Mirren, Bryan Cranston, John Goodman and many more
I attended the preview to get a sneak peek of what’s in the bag!
This year, celebrities will receive goodies in bags designed exclusively for Bask–It-Style by Annie Thompson. Total value is $1,370 which includes:
- Ace Hill Beer: A can of the Ace Hill Pilsner
- Annie Thompson – A-List Super Tote – Celebrity Gift Bag Sponsor
- Barefoot Venus: Assorted skin care products and a $100 gift card
- Browns Shoes – media bag sponsor
- Buddha Brands Co.: Thirsty Buddha Sparkling Coconut Water and Hungry Buddha Coconut Chips
- DAVIDsTEA: Harvest Tea Singles, a 5 Faves Sachet Travel Pouch, and a Tea Press
- DK Publishing: Birds of Canada – new edition
- Helen + Hildegard: Joy bath soak and essential oil blend set
- HP: The HP Sprocket Photo Printer
- Mèreadesso: Face and Neck cleanser and microfibre buffing cloth
- Natur-a: Chocolate or vanilla almond beverage
- Park Row Books: In This Moment by Karma Brown
- Penguin Random House LLC: The Explorers: The Door in the Alley by Adrienne Kress
- Pureology: Clean Volume Shampoo and Conditioner and a bottle of Colour Fanatic
- Rakuten Kobo Inc.: Kobo Aura and $25 gift card
- Sharp Magazine: Magazine sponsor
- Studio1098: handmade sterling silver maple leaf earrings
- Thompson Hotel: venue partner
- Toronto Popcorn Company: a bag of Kettle Corn Popcorn
- Yardley London: English Rose perfume
Some of my favourite items included:
The HP Sprocket Photo Printer. This pocket sized printer can print photos from your smartphone wirelessly! I love it.
DAVIDsTEA was on hand with their new Harvest Tea singles, loose leaf tea pouches just waiting to be steeped in their new Tea Press to go cup.
All in all, a wonderful assortment to help the stars get through TIFF.