Attention, fellow food obsessed Torontonians. Taste of Toronto, one of the best food events in the city, returns for its third year on June 23 to 26. Taste, sip and savour the signature dishes and diverse flavours of your favourite restaurants and bite your way through new dishes all in one stunning location, Fort York. Mix and mingle with popular chefs sharing exclusive dishes, cooking classes and workshops.
So, who’s going to be there? Check out below to see some of the participating Toronto restaurants! See the entire list here.
There’s also an impressive number of chefs that will be attending and cooking at the event!
Taste of Toronto 2016 chef lineup (Clockwise from left to right)
- Kazuki Uchigoshi, Miku Toronto
- Rob Bragagnolo, Carver
- Michael van den Winkel, Little Sister & Noorden Food Bar
- Trevor Lui, Kanpai Snack Bar
- Anthony Rose, Fat Pasha
- Elia Herrera, Los Colibris & El Caballito
- David Lee, Nota Bene
- David Neinstein, Barque
- Carl Heinrich, Richmond Station
- Chris Kalisperas, Mamakas Taverna
- Michael Acero, Miku Toronto
- Davin Shearer, Rasa
- Ted Corrado, The Drake Hotel Properties
- Mark McEwan, The McEwan Group
- Michael Hunter, Antler Kitchen & Bar
- Franco Stalteri, Charlie’s Burgers
I’m also pretty excited about the free Metro Masterclass workshops. These classes are first come, first serve, and are entirely free to participate in. Classes happen daily, check it out!
Last but not least, as a newbie American Express card holder, I’m super excited about their exclusive lounge for cardholders, that will have snacks and water (super important in the heat!) for visitors.
Want to attend? Tickets start at $19 if you buy them in advance. Purchase yours at Ticketmaster.com today! www.tasteoftoronto.com