MAC has released new Patentpolish Lip Pencils (mouthful!) for a limited time.
I love these sleek, chubby lip pencils. Of all cosmetics, lipsticks are my favourites, closely followed by nail polish. I especially love lip pencils, or as I call them, lip crayons.
Fall is here! Fall is here! Here are some of my favourite things.
1. Seche in Ostentatious: I know you all love this brand for their glossy top coats- but have you tried the polish? This one coat polish goes on strong and lasts for days!
2. Demeter Saltwater Taffy: Summer is gone, but that doesn’t mean you can’t hang on to the memories. Spritz on this salty sweet perfume and be transported!
3. RiRi Woo Fall Collection: This popular lipstick gets dressed up for fall in a rose gold metallic.
4. clinique All About Shadow: Clinique has revamped their eyeshadow formula and released new eye popping shades. Now easier to use than ever with numbered palettes for a fast smokey eye.
5. Fresh Yoga & Fitness Wear Wash: Fall means back to work! Don’t forget to work out- keep your gear fresh by washing it in this specially formulated plant based wash.
6. Stila Color Outside The Lines Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Set: This adorable set comes with 5 liners in black, emerald, aubergine, navy and brown. They go on so smooth!
7. Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow: Comes in an array of shades to match your skin-tone and offers light, bright coverage. Perfect if you want your skin to breathe and look moisturized while hiding flaws.
I was invited to go backstage with MAC Cosmetics and Aveda during the Collections! Wow, is it ever busy back there. I spent some time watching a M∙A∙C makeup artist get a model ready for the Label show and explain the vision for the show. The model was prepped to have glowing, natural “California girl” skin. This was achieved by using MAC Care Blends Essential Oils and MAC Taupe Shape Powder Blush.
My favourite part of the look was the bright pop of colour that was added at the end. Each model got a bright, almost neon orange on the lips or eyes.
Aveda was backstage styling hair. The styles that they were creating were sleek rope braids.
Tips Nail Bar were also on hand to give the girls stick on half glitter manicures. They looked great!
Going backstage was lots of fun, thanks MAC & Aveda! I’ll be going backstage during Fashion week too.Can’t wait!