It can be a daunting task to pick out a book for the book lover in your life. I’ve picked a few of my favourite books from this year that would make any reader happy!
Astrology: Using the wisdom of the stars in your everyday life This book is great for someone who likes astrology, and wants to learn a bit more about it. This book dishes up practical advice about careers, starting a family and more, customized to your star sign. A great gift for your spiritual friend.
The Healthy Instant Pot Cookbook Instant Pot fever has swept the nation. Even I have one, and use it to make pulled pork and apple pie filling, among other things. This handy book shares tasty healthy recipes that you can whip up in a flash using your magical instant pot. A must for any Instant Pot owner.
Woman World by Aminder Dhaliwal Woman World is a funny, touching graphic novel. What if men went extinct? Where would women be? This book answers that question and so much more. Perfect for the graphic novel lovers in your life.
Spice This book is perfect for a foodie or cook. It breaks down the origin of spices from around the world with beautiful full colour photos, facts and recipes.
I can’t get enough of the recipes in this book! The recipes all have mouthwatering photos, and have fun names like Texas Trash Dip. The dishes are easy to create and for the most part, use items you might already have stocked in the fridge. This would be awesome for a foodie who’s getting into cooking.
Art This stunning coffee table book covers the history of different art movements from Greek to modern art. This beautiful book is a must for the art and culture lover in your life.
Thanks to DK, I’m giving you the chance to win your very own copy of Art or Astrology from DK. Enter below!
Cuisinart Elemental 13-Cup Food Processor
This food processor can handle anything that you throw at it! You can whip up large meals (delicious crab cakes, pizza dough and more) with it’s large bowl and powerful blades. A must for the home burgeoning on professional home cook!
Ninja Foodi TenderCrisp Pressure Cooker
The Ninja Foodi really can do it all. It can pressure cook, air fry, roast, broil and bake, all in one tidy package. You can do this all in one pot, making clean up a breeze.
Gold Thermal Carafe
This DavidsTEA carafe is super handy, especially if you’re a tea drinker. It can steep tea for up to 6 people, and the tea stays piping hot for several hours.
Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Pro Complete
With the Nutri Ninja, you can whip up a custom smoothie in a flash. Once you’re done blending your drink, just snap a lid on the cup and head out the door. This is the perfect gift for your friend who’s always on the go.
24 Teas to Love
Shake up your tea of the day with this 24 teas to love advent calendar. The days on this calendar aren’t marked, so this can be used throughout the year. It also comes with bonus surprises!
Okay, so it’s Valentine’s day real soon, and maybe you didn’t go shopping yet. Don’t panic! Here are some gift ideas, and the chance to win one of them below!
- Pizza is bae. Enough said. eBay
- A classy way to gift someone flowers is inside of these Trigg vases. Umbra
- Naughty or nice? You decide with these Squish gummies. Squish
- Wouldn’t it be cute to wake up to toast like this? eBay
- Pretty collection of pinks and nudes from Deborah Lippman at Murale
- Black earrings to match your black heart. Or maybe that’s just mine? Fossil
- The prettiest lingerie set from Blush! Blush
The lovely team at Fossil have paired up with me to give one lucky reader a pair of their adorable black heart earrings! (more…)
Get mom something nice! Here are some of my picks for Mother’s Day.
1. Lacoste Orange Leather Wristlet, $60
2. Desktop Pinboard, $19.00 from Hallmark
3. Limited Edition H Project x ela x Burt’s Bees Editor’s Pouch, $50, Holt Renfrew
4. Garden Floral Scarf, $49.50, Indigo
5. Ceramic Candle Holder, $7.95, Hallmark
Oh, this book is just awesome. It’s a joy to page through its rainbow hued pages and dream of all the amazing looking cakes you could make. Author Rosie Aleya has a knack for creating fun and fantastical looking cakes. (Think Rainbow Brite.) (more…)
1. Toronto City of Neighbourhoods Hats ($35)
2. Pantone Toothbrushes ($12)
3. Starbucks Coffee Gift Set
4. Frank & Oak Backpack ($95)
5. Dr. Martens Edurado Shoes ($100)
6. Canada Mason Jar Mug ($12)
7. Hugo Boss Orange Watch ($160)
1. What I Wore Today ($14) by Gemma Correll
2. Ring of Fire Lip Pencil ($20)
3. Foldable Ballet Flats from Tash Limited ($40)
4. Girls Season 1 DVD ($50)
5. OPI Anti Bleak ($8)
6. Kate Spade Brightbox Boulevard Jude Bag ($398)