I’m a huge cheese lover (who isn’t?) and mozzarella is right up there with some of my favourite cheese. Here’s a fast, easy recipe that you can whip up on a weeknight! I used Saputo Mozzarellissima Cheese because it melts perfectly, and is super cheesy with a delicious flavour. It’s perfect for pasta!
Ready? This dish serves 4.
4 cups of shredded Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese
1 pinch of sea salt
Freshly ground black pepper to taste
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 of a red onion
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
3 cups of your favourite tomato based pasta sauce
1 package of large pasta shells
1. On a chopping board, dice the peppers, onion, cloves and tomatoes.
2. Stir in 2 cups of cheese, 1/2 cup of pasta sauce, salt and black pepper into the mixture.
3. Boil the noodles until they are al dente. When they are done, drain noodles and place them in a baking sheet.
4. Spoon a generous amount of filling into the shells.
5. Top with remaining cheese and sauce, and pop it in the oven at 350°F for 20 minutes.
Voila! A fast, cheesy meal that the entire family will love.