Summer may be fleeting, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it to the fullest! Next time you host an outdoor soirée, consider making this playful tea cocktail. Made with DAVIDsTEA Strawberry Colada, its sure to be a hit.
2 cups water
2 heaping Perfect Spoonfuls of Strawberry Colada
1 tbsp agave nectar
1. Steep tea for 5 minutes then strain.
2. Fill a medium bowl with ice and pour in tea.
3. Stir in agave nectar and mix until dissolved.
4. Pour mixture into a pitcher while straining out the ice.
5. Fill champagne flutes halfway with sparkling wine, then fill the rest of the way with chilled tea.
To see more delicious DAVIDsTea, please visit www.davidstea.com