Next week will be the first Life & Tech fashion show hosted by Best Buy Canada at Yonge-Dundas Square on Tuesday Sept. 8! Here’s what you can look forward to.
This free event will offer Torontonians an interactive look at the latest and greatest wearable technology from nearly 30 exhibitors showcasing everything from the latest in health and fitness, life-logging cameras, smartwatches, wearable audio, gaming, virtual reality, gesture control, and even baby and pet
tech. Throughout the day, guests can enjoy two Wearable Tech fashion shows, star-studded appearances, panel discussions with industry experts, exclusive product launches, interactive demos, and more.
- 12 noon: “What the heck is wearable tech?” panel discussion
- 12:35 p.m.: Life & Tech Wearable Tech Fashion Show
- 2 p.m.: “How wearable tech elevates your health and fitness” panel discussion
- 3 p.m.: “How Virtual Reality and Gesture Control are changing the world” panel discussion
- 4 p.m.: “Wearable tech charges-up sports and entertainment” panel discussion
- 6 p.m.: “What the heck is wearable tech?” panel discussion
- 6:35 p.m.: Life & Tech Wearable Tech Fashion Show
- 8:00 p.m.: House of Marley live performance by celebrated reggae and hip-hop artist, Ky-Mani Marley
Sounds like fun! For more info, please click here.