This fall, Dufflet® launched their extended gluten-free line in stores across Ontario and Quebec.
I tried one of their Lemon Tarts and was blown away! I’m not usually a fan of gluten free desserts, and I couldn’t tell the difference. The butter crust was crumbly and moist, and the lemon filling was creamy and tart. Perfection! It makes me want to taste their other baked goods…,
The full collection includes:
Cakelet® Gluten-Free Selections:
- Carrot Cakelet® – Moist carrot cake with cream cheese icing.
- Chocolate Cakelet® – Devil’s Food chocolate cake with chocolate buttercream and dark chocolate glaze.
- Pink Velvet Cakelet® – A new twist on a classic favourite, Dufflet’s cocoa and spice cake with natural pink cream cheese icing.
Tart Gluten-Free Selections:
- Lemon Tarts – French tart with lemon curd baked in a sweet butter crust.
- Fudge Tarts – Dark chocolate filling in a dark chocolate crust, topped with bittersweet ganache and white chocolate shavings.
Cupcake Gluten-Free Selections:
- Devil’s Food Cupcakes & Heavenly Vanilla Cupcakes – Classic cupcakes without the gluten and packed with sweet flavour.
Brownie & Macaroon Gluten-Free Selections:
- Chocolate Chunk Brownie – Chewy fudge brownie with dark chocolate chunks
- Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroon – Chewy, moist, and sweet coconut dipped in delicious dark chocolate.
See for yourself! Enter to win a yummy gluten free cake on Dufflet’s Facebook page.