Last month, I went to Bier Markt Esplanade to celebrate the Ontario debut of Stone IPA at all Bier Markt locations, and to sample new menu items.
Available for the first time in Canada at the Bier Markt, the Sierra Nevada Pale Ale hails from the Sierra Nevada Brewery in California and offers a unique piney and grapefruit aroma. It’s considered to be the originator of the “American Pale Ale” and is 2nd largest selling craft bier in the U.S. $7.74 (18 oz.)
Premiering in Ontario from the Stone Brewery in California, the Stone India Pale Ale delivers a bountiful hop aroma and rich hop flavours. $7.30 (18 oz.)
The Bier Markt also launched a new menu, a delicious range of hearty new starters such as:
• Gouda Bombs with tomato jam for dunking
• Jalapeño & Cheese Curd Wurst Sliders
• Cheeseburger & Frite Sliders
• Pretzel Calamari
• Dunkel Duck Wings
New mains, featuring more value-priced options, include:
• Bier Markt’s first pasta dish, Chicken & Sweet Pea Penne
• 8 oz. Grilled Sirloin steak with heirloom carrot & asparagus sauté
• Smoked Markt Back Ribs with brush to apply to your liking
Sounds delicious, doesn’t it? Head over to your nearest Bier Markt to try out the new beers and menu items!