1. Bonne Maman Jams: These amazing jams are imported from France. They use all natural ingredients with no artificial colorings or preservatives, and come in tasty flavours like Orange Marmalade and Raspberry.
2. STAK Kitchen Dock ($60) The perfect companion when you are cooking, this ceramic dock will hold your iPad and you cooking utensils!
3. Disarrano ($33) This Italian liqueur has been dressed up for the holidays in a custom bottle designed by Roberto Cavalli.
4. Hersey’s Deluxe Kisses They found a way to make Hersey’s kisses even better! These deluxe kisses are twice as big with a hazelnut centre.
5. PC Speculoos Cookie Butter This sweet confection is delicious spread on scones or fresh waffles!
6. DavidsTEA white & gold tea pot ($36) This gold dipped tea post is a pretty gift for tea lovers.
7. Cookies Every Night. This amazing subscription delivers cookies to your door!
8. Butter Celebrates ($21): Rose is back with another amazing cookbook! This book has delicious breads, cookies and cakes. All of her recipes turn out perfect, and the book is beautiful to boot.
9. Tastes of Toronto Gift Box ($39 or $79) This box filled with local beers, popcorn, chocolate and more can be delivered within the Toronto area in 30 minutes! Perfect for foodies.
Bonus! One winner will get a Bonne Maman prize pack! The prize includes:
4 jams (Dulce, Cherry, Chestnut Spread, Redcurrant Jelly),an Apron, Tablecloth, Jam Spoon and a 1 year subscription to Ricardo Magazine! Enter below.