1. Bonne Maman Jams: These amazing jams are imported from France. They use all natural ingredients with no artificial colorings or preservatives, and come in tasty flavours like Orange Marmalade and Raspberry.
2. STAK Kitchen Dock ($60) The perfect companion when you are cooking, this ceramic dock will hold your iPad and you cooking utensils!
3. Disarrano ($33) This Italian liqueur has been dressed up for the holidays in a custom bottle designed by Roberto Cavalli.
4. Hersey’s Deluxe Kisses They found a way to make Hersey’s kisses even better! These deluxe kisses are twice as big with a hazelnut centre.
5. PC Speculoos Cookie Butter This sweet confection is delicious spread on scones or fresh waffles!
6. DavidsTEA white & gold tea pot ($36) This gold dipped tea post is a pretty gift for tea lovers.
7. Cookies Every Night. This amazing subscription delivers cookies to your door!
8. Butter Celebrates ($21): Rose is back with another amazing cookbook! This book has delicious breads, cookies and cakes. All of her recipes turn out perfect, and the book is beautiful to boot.
9. Tastes of Toronto Gift Box ($39 or $79) This box filled with local beers, popcorn, chocolate and more can be delivered within the Toronto area in 30 minutes! Perfect for foodies.
Bonus! One winner will get a Bonne Maman prize pack! The prize includes:
4 jams (Dulce, Cherry, Chestnut Spread, Redcurrant Jelly),an Apron, Tablecloth, Jam Spoon and a 1 year subscription to Ricardo Magazine! Enter below.
SeptemberDeeDecember 20, 2015 at 10:51 PM
I like to put jam on bagels with cream cheese.
Anne TaylorDecember 20, 2015 at 10:58 PM
I put jam on toast, crackers, crumpets etc.!
delyanamtDecember 20, 2015 at 11:02 PM
Scones are my favorite things to put jam on! (and Devonshire cream. Yum! 🙂
mayetteDecember 20, 2015 at 11:06 PM
on toast or bagel with peanut butter
jemrahDecember 21, 2015 at 6:59 AM
toast, boring, eh?
KevinJoseph2December 21, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I put it on my oatmeal. U0001f60e
PamWoodHumphreyDecember 21, 2015 at 5:09 PM
I usually have it on toast but I like to include it with our charcuterie board.
MaggieCheungDecember 21, 2015 at 7:03 PM
love to spread jam on cornmeal muffins!
BelindaMcNabbDecember 21, 2015 at 9:01 PM
I like to spread it on toast
LynnClayton1December 21, 2015 at 9:36 PM
love to spread jam on pancakkes od i know but i like ti
CherylHodgkinsDecember 22, 2015 at 12:08 AM
I spread jam on just plain toast with butter
RebbyDecember 22, 2015 at 1:56 AM
I looove jam combos – jam and PB on a crossiant – Jam and cream cheese on a bagel! So many delish combos!
Jenn and the CityDecember 22, 2015 at 11:40 AM
The dulche de leche is so addictive!
gr33ndr4gonDecember 22, 2015 at 1:46 PM
I like to have jam on my scones.
RhondaWayGreigDecember 22, 2015 at 4:16 PM
I like jam on a whole wheat english muffin toasted!
Sukki24December 22, 2015 at 5:25 PM
I spread it on scones
LushkaSmithDecember 22, 2015 at 6:31 PM
Mainly toast, but I also spread it on cookies I make at Christmas
sookiemollyDecember 22, 2015 at 6:34 PM
Freshly baked scones
melinoeDecember 22, 2015 at 11:52 PM
toast and bagels
Yuen ChDecember 22, 2015 at 11:59 PM